Clitoral Vibrator & Stimulator Adult Sex Toys
Items 1-24 of 166
Best Clit Stimulators & Clit Vibrators
Our clitoral vibrators and stimulators come in a wide variety of shapes, colors and orgasmic features. With so many options, a good way to pick out your next clit toy is to decide what your preferred method of stimulation for sexual pleasure is, whether it be vibrating, massaging or sucking — we're all unique!
What Is a Clitoral Vibrator?
A clit vibrator is a device aimed at — you guessed it — the clitoris. They're one of the most popular sex toys for women, and for good reason.
Many cannot climax without clitoral stimulation and these bridge the gap, making it possible to achieve a truly orgasmic and pleasurable experience each time. They're good for both masturbation and couples' playtime.
Each clit vibrator has a buzzing — or vibrating — mechanism that stimulates the bundle of nerves, and many come with several vibrating or pulsating patterns to satisfy a wide range of users.
Types of Clitoral Vibrators
There are numerous types of clitoral vibrators on the market, it's impossible to name them all, but here are a few of the most popular.
- Rabbit vibrator - Perhaps the most popular clitoral toy, the rabbit vibe is great for internal and external stimulation — at the same time. It has a wand that goes inside, resembling a smooth dildo, and the rabbit "ears" that tickle the clit.
- Bullet vibrator - This is a classic, but for good reason. It's a basic, small toy, and gets its name from its appearance — it looks like an oversized bullet. This toy typically has a cord attached to a remote and a dial or buttons that let you select the appropriate level for you.
- Massage wand vibrator - This type of personal massager is relatively newer to the market, but it's quickly becoming a favorite! Wand vibrators have a rotating head with multiple settings on the handle.
- Clitoral suckers - These are the most similar to oral sex. Instead of sitting directly on the clitoris for stimulation, the user hovers it above and uses air pulses to reach climax. You might think it won't be powerful enough, but the stimulation leads to such intense pleasure, you'll wonder how you ever did without it.
Each category has its selection of basic and advanced models that offer features such as a remote control for hands-free play, or a correlating app for those in long-distance relationships.
How Does a Clitoral Vibrator Work?
A clitoral vibrator works by stimulating your nerve endings — the clit is jam-packed with them! The way they do that depends on the type and model you choose.
Most have multiple vibration patterns that far exceed the constant buzzing that the models of yesteryear were known for. Now, you have choices!
While the majority of clit stimulator products require direct contact, there are some that don't, in case your clit is too sensitive to withstand the pressure or even the lowest of vibration modes.
Some models run on batteries, but many have moved to a rechargeable or USB-rechargeable format for convenience — talk about adapting to the times!
How to Use Clit Vibrator Toys
Sex experts agree that using a clit vibrator is pretty simple.
First, make sure it's charged and that you've added lube. Why lube, you ask? Because, just like during intercourse, it adds to the fun — even during solo play.
Once you and the toy are lubed up, it's time to play. If it's your first time — either playing with a toy or with a particular toy — start on the lowest of the intensity levels.
Once you've adjusted, you can increase the level or change the pattern if you need more stimulation. You can go straight for the holy grail and place it on your clit, or you can tease yourself by playing around your labia first to increase your arousal level.
No matter which way you decide to play, have fun with it!
Which lube can I use with my vibrator?
The type of lube you can use depends on the type of vibrator you have and the material it's made of. For example, you want to avoid any silicone-based lube with silicone vibrators because it can damage the toy.
Plus, it's heavier than the oil- and water-based alternatives. We recommend water-based lubes because they're easier to clean up and spread nicely.
The Best Clitoral Vibrators
There's no denying there are a ton of options, but there are a few brands that stick out. LELO, Womanizer and We-Vibe are just a few.
The LELO Sona along with Satisfyer and Womanizer models are popular clitoral stimulators that use newer technology with air pulsing instead of direct contact.
Some, like the LELO Gigi, have dual purposes. The Gigi is a g-spot vibrator that you can use for direct clitoral stimulation, too.
If you're of the mindset the more intensity, the better, you definitely want to try a magic wand. The best clit vibrator, by far, is the one that drives you wild and has you counting down the minutes until you can use it again.
How to Choose the Best Vibrator for You
When choosing a vibrator, it's important to realize that not all are created equal. Ella Paradis' selection is curated to be the best of the best, but they do have different features you will want to evaluate yourself.
- Materials - What type of material is the vibe made with? Body-safe medical-grade silicone is by far and large the most popular option because of its texture and longevity. Look for high-quality materials and research the product, including customer reviews, to learn what others think of the design.
- Ergonomic - The last thing you want to do is buy a toy that you can't use — where's the fun in that? Toys are meant to be used, not stashed away in a junk drawer never to see the light of day again. Look for one that is designed with comfort in mind, because when it comes to extended play sessions, you'll appreciate it!
- Warranty - Yes, this is important. You don't want a one-and-done — at least not when it comes to your adult toys! Make sure you also look at the quality guarantee, most companies cover their toys up to 1 year but guarantee the quality for a decade or more.
Tips and Techniques to Orgasm With a Vibrator
If you're unsure of how to get started or you simply want to explore new avenues, here are some tips and techniques to lead you well on your way to your next big O.
- Play around - By this, we mean all around. Think about the areas that you typically neglect around your vulva such as your labia and opening. You never know, you might discover a new sensation that drives you wild.
- Incorporate other toys - Why not double the pleasure? Use a G-spot vibrator and a clitoral stimulator at the same time for intense orgasms that knock you out of the park. Dildos are also a huge hit with clitoral vibes because you get internal and external stimulation at the same time — and trust us, you'll wonder why you waited so long to experience this!
- Get your partner involved - There's always more fun to be had when you involve your partner in the play. Maybe you use it during sex, maybe for foreplay, but there's no mistaking the intensity that bringing a toy into your playtime creates. With both of you involved, you'll be gasping for breath before you know it.