Getting The Right Fit and The Basic of Anal Play with the NS Novelties Rear Assets Rose Gold Rainbow Heart Anal Plugs
The 5 Basics Of Keeping Your Colours Rainbow Pride Edition Pleasure Plug Like New
- Clean your plug before and after every use.
- Only Use Approved Cleaners or Warm Soapy Water and make sure the toy is 100% dry before use and storage.
- Store your toys properly. Keep them in either a designated toy bag, box, or anything that keeps them safe and from rolling around inside of a drawer
- Use only the approved lubricants that have be indicated on the packaging for your plug. Using the wrong lubricant type can damage the material of the plug.
- Check your toy each time for damage before and after use.
The Right Size for The Right Comfort Level
When it comes to anal play and anal accessories we all have to start somewhere. There are a series of questions and options that you need to consider when easing into anal play.
Question 1: What Type of Anal Plug Do I Want To Start With?
The first thing to consider and take into account when getting into anal play is what material you feel most comfortable with. Anal toys come in all kinds of material options from body-safe silicone to body-safe aluminum, and even glass.
The type of material the plug is made from helps you to choose the right lube option so that no damage comes to you or the toy.
*Note: For Aluminum toys you can use any type of lubricant you want from water-based, silicone-based, or even hybrid.
Question 2: Do I want a simple plug or one with a bit more bells and whistles?
Anal plugs and accessories come in all kinds of different design options and choices. You have standard plugs with tapered designs that are perfect for those just starting out, plugs with more grooves and ridges for more stimulation, and even that vibrate and are app-controlled.
Question 3: What is the Right Size of Plug For Me?
This one is a super easy question to answer and it's all based on your experience level. Anal plugs come in graduated sizes to help make the stretch as comfortable as possible and allow for as smooth as possible transition from one size to the next until you are at your desired level.
We recommend you always go from smallest to largest, especially if you are just starting out.