Jimmyjane Contour Ceramic Massage Stone
Jimmyjane's CONTOUR Ceramic Massage Stones combine the indulgence of hot stone massage with the benefits of massage tools. Warm them up to soothe or cool them down to refresh – with smooth, polished surfaces, they glide over skin, relieving tension as they go.
CONTOUR M is designed for versatility and is great for application across your whole body. Use the large dome for large strokes or flip it over and use the four small nodes for multi-point stimulation.
Ergonomic - Reduces strain on fingers and wrists. Durable - Non-porous and easy to clean. Dimensions - 3.5'' x 3.5'' x 3.75'' at its widest point.
- Award Winner – IDEA Award
- Body-Safe – Double-fired, biocompatible porcelain
- Holds Temperature – Can be warmed or cooled for extra stimulation
- Ergonomic – Reduces strain on fingers and wrists
- Durable – Non-porous and easy to clean
- Dimensions – 3.5" x 3.5" x 3.75" at its widest point
- CONTOUR M is designed for versatility, and is great for application across the whole body. Try these different techniques, then create your own. Go with what feels good.
- Large Dome – Position CONTOUR M in your hand so that the large dome is face down on the body. When used in this position, the pressure is distributed across a large surface, offering a broader, shallower contact with the body. This is good for broad strokes across larger areas of the body. This creates a similar effect to using your palms to give a massage.
- Multi-Node – Place the four small nodes face down, toward the body. When used in this position, the pressure is concentrated to smaller areas, offering multi-point stimulation of the muscle. This creates a similar effect to using all of your fingertips to give a massage, but is much less tiring for the fingers.
- Single Node – Position CONTOUR M in your hand so that a single small node makes contact with the body. This focuses the pressure on a very small area, allowing the deepest stimulation of the muscle. This creates an effect that’s similar to using your thumbs to give a massage, but without the strain on your joints.
- Multi-Stone – CONTOUR Ceramic Massage Stones can also be used together – place CONTOUR M over CONTOUR I and roll across the skin for a zero-friction massage. Or use one CONTOUR M or one CONTOUR I in each hand to give a symmetrical massage and cover more of the body at once. You can also start a massage with CONTOUR M, then move to CONTOUR I, or vice versa.
- Temperature - Heat CONTOUR M by submerging it in warm water or by pouring a small amount of warm oil from an AFTERGLOW Natural Massage Candle into the concavity in its underside. Warmth is relaxing and encourages circulation. Cool CONTOUR M in refrigerator or by running under cold water. Cold is invigorating and refreshes the body.
- Lotion – To add to the experience, pair CONTOUR M with BEYOND Sensational Massage Lotions for a Warming, Cooling or Euphoric massage.