Hey, Ella Fans. If you’re like most, then I’m sure you Goldilocks your way to find the perfect toy. With all the different shapes, sizes and functions, we’ve all done that too big, too small, too powerful until we found THE JUST RIGHT!
I believe it was Miranda from Sex and the City, that said, “I know where my next orgasms coming from.”. Who here can say as much when bragging about her vibrator? But what makes them so good?
Well, it starts way deep down inside with the motor. Unlike standard motors that need to be more of a smooth ride, it’s the imbalance that packs the punch we all desire. Bring it to life with a power cord, rechargeable or replaceable batteries. And if you like speed and fancy patterned options, you’ll also need a printed circuit board or PCB, with all being enclosed in a variety of optimal housings to create lots of sensations, depending on the placement of the motor all perfectly wrapped in a luxurious, smooth ABS plastic or silicone. Check out our blog on How Long Sex Toys Last for tips!
When you first get a vibrator, it is important to take care of it properly so that it lasts for a long time. Here are some tips on how to take care of your vibrator:
1. Store it in a cool, dry place when not in use. This will help prolong the life of the vibrator.
2. Use it regularly. The more you use it, the better it will work.
3. Be gentle with it. Don’t apply too much pressure when using thevibrator, as this can damage the device (and you!).
4. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions. This will ensure that you are using the vibrator properly and it lasts a long time.
5. Clean it regularly. After each use, wipe down the massager with a clean, dry cloth. This will remove any dirt or debris that could build up and cause problems. See our blog on How to Safely Clean Sex Toys for better insight!
As always, this and more can be found on our blog at EllaParadis.com. You can also find us on YouTube and Vimeo, Vimeo.com/EllaParadis.